Grated Marseille soap or black soap, white vinegar, sodium bicarbonate and soda crystals are the ingredients needed to make some natural detergents and eco-friendly dishwashing liquid. In these mixtures, the role of the washing base is played by the soap when the white vinegar cleans and disinfects the dishes . Baking soda and crystals of soda, they are powerful degreasers that will take off the tough grime while cleaning. And to perfume his preparation, a few drops of the essential oils of his choice will suffice.
Some tips before you start
- Use Marseille soap or pure black soap, preferably without glycerin.
- Allow the mixture to cool before adding the essential oils , which should not be put in contact with hot products. Similarly, it is advisable to bottle a cold preparation.
- Shake the dishwashing liquid before using.
Dishwashing liquid with Marseille soap and vinegar by Les petites natures
This cleaning product, based on Marseille soap or black soap, is made with soda crystals and baking soda, its compounds being detergents and powerful degreasers. In addition, white vinegar will bring shine while sanitizing and disinfecting. In addition, this recipe is extracted from the book Less waste, it’s not rocketpublished by Marabout editions.
- Heat 15g of soap (black or Marseille) and 400ml of water.
- Mix until completely dissolved in soap.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda and mix.
- Stir in a tablespoon of soda crystals. Mix.
- Pour a tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Out of the heat, let the mixture cool down.
- Add 20 drops of essential oil.
Hot Vinegar Dishwashing Liquid by Easy Minute
If this tutorial requires the same ingredients as the previous recipe, this time the white vinegar is heated for a few seconds in the microwave before being mixed with soda crystals and baking soda. In addition, this product needs to be shaken before each use.
- Grate Marseille soap in a container.
- Pour vinegar into a bowl and boil in the microwave.
- Pour it gradually on the soap, mixing until you obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Add soda crystals and drops of essential oil. Mix.
Dishwasher liquid with fresh lemons by Sonia Cinar
Pieces of lemons are mixed with coarse salt before being cooked with water and white vinegar. To use it, a large tablespoon must be poured into the compartment dedicated to the washing liquid of the dishwasher .
- Wash the lemons, cut the ends and cut them into pieces, removing the seeds.
- Mix the pieces of lemons with coarse salt.
- Pour this mixture into a saucepan and add the vinegar and water.
- Cook for 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Mix the liquid for about twenty seconds so that the preparation is smooth and homogeneous.
- Allow to cool before using or storing.